18 Dec, 2009 – leave a comment
friday digest no. 3
Apologies for a bit of Holiday tardiness this week; but here we go, the Friday Digest – the only thing you need to read today – a round up of my favorite shared posts.
To the shares!
- To The Future! A List of Intention Enabled Websites – Jeremiah’s quick list of sites that put the future in immediate consciousness; I’ve been working on a similar list of sites/tools that map to our perceptions of past, present, and future with my fellow strats here at Undercurrent ever since I released my slideshare.
- Statistics to English Translation, Part 2b: Calculating Significance – Marketers love to talk data but most seem to lack even a rudimentary understanding of statistical significance. Read up.
- YouTube Becoming a Social Net, Google Becoming Humble? – Pal and former MIT CMS lab researcher Joshua Green covered this ground in his excellent book on YouTube, go buy it and read it.
- Visual Insights Into Global Social Web Involvement – Ever wondered what social web participation looks like across the globe? Well, wonder no more.
- Cisco, NASA Reveal Planetary Skin Institute - Lots of sensors, lots of data, and lots of insight into our complex world.
hold your hands to your head b/c your mind might be blown
fav found image, she reminds me of Sundance’s foxy school-marm lady